Online referral form and adult safeguarding concern
A new online form has been launched to make it easier for professionals to request involvement from adult social care.
The new form can be found here:
- Request involvement from adult social care https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/request-involvement-adult-social-care
A new online safeguarding concern form will go live early August 2022 and will be available here:
- Raise a safeguarding concern about an adult https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/safeguarding-vunerable-adults Please note that this link is not yet live
Please use the new online forms as the benefits are:
- they can be completed at a time that is convenient for you;
- you don’t have to spend time waiting in a telephone queue;
- you can be confident that we have all the information we need to action your request or concern; and
- you will receive an email after completing the forms so you have a record of the details you have provided. NB when raising an online safeguarding concern form you will be given the opportunity to add an additional email account, if required.
At the end of each form, there is a short feedback survey which we would encourage you to fill out to help us improve the forms.
We’re also looking for feedback about the request involvement from adult social care and safeguarding vulnerable adults pages on our website. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please use the feedback links at the bottom of each web page. They can be found at:
Please share this information with colleagues who may find it helpful.