Police and Law Enforcement
- Ann Craft Trust – The Ann Craft Trust works to ensure that organisations that support disabled children and vulnerable adults are aware of abuse and protection issues.
- Briefing – Care Act implications for safeguarding adults (Skills for Care) – A Skills for Care briefing on what implications the Care Act has for safeguarding adults.
- Practitioner Alliance for Safeguarding Adults – PASAUK works to reflect and respond to the dilemmas inherent in safeguarding practice faced by practitioners from all disciplines. They provide a range of opportunities for practitioners to debate and discuss safeguarding issues.
- Care Quality Commission – The Care Quality Commission is the independent regulator of health and social care in England. They regulate health and adult social care services, whether provided by the NHS, local authorities, private companies or voluntary organisations.
- The Crown Prosecution Service – The Crown Prosecution Service is the Government department responsible for prosecuting criminal cases investigated by the police in England and Wales.
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk of Harm Toolkit – The Safeguarding Adults at Risk of Harm toolkit provides infosheets, templates, and handy guides. The toolkit assists good knowledge and use of relevant legislation when promoting good care for adults at risk of harm, or those lacking the capacity to make decisions for themselves.