The NYSAB Practice Guidance has been agreed as a framework for multi-agency working in safeguarding adults at risk across North Yorkshire. They reflect the relevant national legislation, current guidance and local context in North Yorkshire. Professionals that are or may be involved in the safeguarding of adults need to have a working knowledge of these documents and to refer to relevant sections as needed.
- Guidance on the development of safeguarding adults policies and procedure (including Adult Safeguarding policy template)
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Practice Guidance
- Modern Slavery Toolkit and Reference Guide
- Multi Agency Child Exploitation (MACE) Strategy
- Language Matters Guide – Changing the way professionals discuss and record their work with exploitation
- Substance Misuse in Parents and Carers Practice Guidance