New North Yorkshire Council (NYC) Online Forms
Request for involvement from Adult Social Care
A new online form has been developed to make it easier for professionals to request involvement from adult social care and is now live to use and can be found on the request involvement from adult social care page on our website.
Safeguarding Concern Form
A new online safeguarding concern form for professionals will go live on 1st June 2023 and can be found on the safeguarding vulnerable adults page on our website. For a short period of time, we will still accept the current (Word document) form, you will be reminded about the online form if you submit this way.
Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) Form
A new online DoLS form will go live on 1st June 2023 and can be found on https://forms.northyorks.gov.uk/service/Deprivation_of_liberty_safeguards
The form will enable Managing Authorities (MA) to submit referrals for a DoLS in a quick step by step process. Once submitted the form will be prioritised accordingly.
Benefits of the new online forms to you
The benefits to you are:
- they can be completed at a time that is convenient for you
- you don’t have to spend time waiting in a telephone queue
- you can be confident that we have all the information we need to action your request or concern
- you will be able to download an electronic (PDF) copy of the form you have submitted for your records
- No need to provide a signature
- It will be possible to request an extension for an urgent DoLS referral
At the end of each form, there is a short feedback survey which we would encourage you to fill out to help us improve the forms.
Please share this information with colleagues who may find it helpful.